Getting started with Flow 5
What is Flow?
Flow is an image search engine that uses AI models and is built on Apache Solr. It can handle millions of images on a single node and is designed to integrate with other platforms as a back-end system. Flow is commonly used to discover relevant image content, detect duplicate images, or find similar alternatives in large datasets.
The key features are:
- Image search engine: Flow is an image search engine that allows users to search for relevant image content using various filters.
- AI models: Flow uses fine-tuned AI models to maximize the relevance of search results.
- Image content discovery: Discover relevant image content.
- Duplicate detection: Detect exact and near-duplicates for copy-detection and content moderation tasks.
- Similar alternatives: Find similar alternatives to an image.
- Scalability: Handle millions of images on a single node. Use distributed search on multiple nodes to handle hundreds of millions of images.
- Filters: Combine AI search with faceting, keyword search, range queries, and spatial search to help users narrow down their searches.
- Apache Solr: Flow is built on Apache Solr, a popular open-source search platform.
- Self-hosted: Own your data.